Job Posting for: X-RAY TECH/CAST TECH
|Date of Posting: 8/27/2020||Status: Fulltime|
|Division: OrthoMemphis||Number of Openings: 1|
|Department: Clinical Staff||Reports To: Tech Supervisor|
|Location: All Locations||Employment Category: Hourly|
|Hours: Mon-Fri; varies||Direct Reports: None|
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Current state x-ray license or certification to work in TN and MS.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Casting/DME experience preferred.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist with patient flow, triage, rooming patients, and patient care as assigned.
- Competently and accurately performs diagnostic imaging as directed by provider.
- Apply casts, braces, splints, and other orthopedic devices.
- Remove sutures, clean instruments, perform wound/dressing changes as directed by provider; assist provider(s) in clinic.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient and provider inquires and requests.
- Candidate will be expected to split time between x-ray and cast room duties as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Erin Lewis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.