Lacy is a Certified Physician Assistant who joined Dr. Pokabla in our practice July 2017. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Tennessee in 2012. She then completed her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at Christian Brothers University in May 2017. Lacy is certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed to practice in Tennessee and Mississippi specializing in shoulder and sports medicine.
- B.A. Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- M.S. Physician Assistant Studies, Christian Brothers University, Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Tennessee Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pi Alpha National Honor Society
- American Academy Orthopaedic Surgeons – Physician Assistant Member