Front Desk Rep.
HOURS: Monday – Friday
LOCATION: Briarcrest Physical Therapy
- Prior customer service experience and answering high volume phone lines.
- Previous appointment scheduling experience a plus.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to competently and accurately obtain patient information and schedule appointments following office protocol.
- Assist department in meeting/exceeding department goals.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must adhere to office confidentiality policy.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record systems a plus.
- Comfortable discussing financial responsibilities to patients.
- Knowledge of patient benefits, private insurance/WC/Medicare, and ensuring that insurance guidelines are followed.
- Contact insurance companies and obtain Physical Therapy benefits and communicate those to the patient.
- Collecting all co-pays and balances from patients.
- Perform related functions as outlined by the department manager and maintain an efficient follow-up system.
- Enter patients in WebPT and assist techs by building medical charts with all correct information including benefits and orders from physicians.
- Retrieving all tests results referrals, MD notes and/or lab results prior to patient appointments.
- Effectively handle inbound calls and promptly and efficiently perform appointment scheduling tasks.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to Louise Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org