HOURS: Monday – Friday, varies
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and develop/implement processes and procedures as needed.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Provide direct oversight and leadership over the clinic assistant/scribe team, including scheduling, training, coaching, and supervision.
- Assist in overseeing the daily operations of the clinic area in accordance with state and federal compliance requirements.
- Assist in the hiring process for new personnel.
- Effectively handle patient concerns within the clinic.
- Working knowledge of clinic tasks to assist provider(s) and ancillary staff in clinic as needed.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient and employee inquires and requests.
- Develop and implement protocols and workflow processes in conjunction with Practice Manager and Operations Director.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to: Erin Lewis via email at email@example.com