CLINIC NURSE - LPN or RN
SCHEDULE: M-F; varies
Position Description: As valued members of our team, our Clinic Nurse extends our culture of excellence into the clinic setting. Under the direction and supervision of the Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and/or supervising physician, the primary responsibility of the Clinic Nurse is to assist providers in providing exceptional patient care in the clinic setting. The Clinic Nurse also responds to patient calls in a timely manner and assists with scheduling surgeries and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school (LPN/RN).
- Current state license or certification to work in TN and MS.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinical setting, preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to project a professional, pleasant image while interacting with others; must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Ability to work well under pressure and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to responsibly handle and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Travel to multiple locations may be required.
- Competently and accurately obtain, review and record patient information.
- Helps direct patient flow efficiently throughout the clinic.
- Quicky and efficiently responds to patient and provider requests.
- Coordinates scheduling for referrals, diagnostics testing, surgeries, physical therapy, DME, etc.
- Tracks test results and reports for providers to review.
- Abide by policies and procedures set forth by OrthoSouth, licensing and accreditation bodies, OSHA, and other governing bodies as applicable.
- Perform other duties as outlined by the clinic supervisor, manager, or provider.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Erin Lewis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.