Call Center Team Lead
LOCATION: 6077 Primacy Pkwy. Ste. 140, Memphis, TN 38119
HOURS: Monday – Friday
The Team Leader is responsible for interacting effectively and professionally with all patients and call center staff. This position carries the weight of being the first impression of our organization to all patients. General duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments, coaching and development of the call center agents and other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year prior medical office experience.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Understanding of health insurance policies and patient financial responsibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to handle multiple task; self-motivated willingness to learn in a fast past environment.
- Player/coach position – 70% answering phone/30% management-leader responsibilities
- Provides floor support to new hires and tenured reps with questions.
- Be visible on the call center floor to answer questions real-time.
- Works with manager on refining and scheduling refresher training sessions.
- Introduces new staff members.
- Takes escalated calls that reps can’t handle and be available when a rep appears to need assistance.
- Motivates and encourages reps through positive communication and feedback.
- Serves as a mentor to newer reps, Buddy System.
- Provides updates on rep issues or concerns.
- Assists with training as needed.
- Creates effective channels for rep feedback.
- Compiles weekly rep topics to discuss in the weekly huddles.
- Maintains current knowledge of systems and processes.
- Improves employee satisfaction and create healthy motivation of the team.
- Supports the team to reach performance objectives.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Keith Campbell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org