Victoria is a Certified Physician Assistant seeing patients primarily at the OrthoSouth clinic in Hernando, MS. She additionally works the Urgent Orthopedic Care After Hours Clinic.
Victoria completed her Physician Assistant training at UTHSC, a new and esteemed program known for its high-quality education and focus on teaching a comprehensive background in primary and specialty care medicine. One of the reasons Victoria became a PA was to improve access to healthcare which she demonstrates by functioning as an extension of Dr. Daniel Fletcher’s practice. She is committed to lifelong learning and advancing the knowledge of the PA profession, and has a passion for patient care.
On a personal note, Victoria enjoys being outdoors and spending time with her family, her friends, and her dog.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Medical School: University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants