Walk to Cure Arthritis 2021
OrthoSouth is proud to be a sponsor of the 2021 Walk to Cure Arthritis in Memphis to benefit the National Arthritis Foundation. Join us as we bring awareness and continue efforts to improve quality of life for the hundreds of thousands of people in our metropolitan area who suffer from this painful and debilitating condition.
The Memphis Virtual Walk to Cure Arthritis will be recognized on Sunday, May 16, 2021. This year’s theme is “Walk Your Way!”
How to Participate?
- Choose when and where to enjoy your walk – around the block in your neighborhood, a trail at Shelby Farms, the Greenline, another local park, or wherever you like to get moving.
- Take a picture or video – use the hashtag #WalkToCureArthritis to raise awareness when you upload to social media! Tag OrthoSouth in your post to be featured on our page as well.
- Join our fundraising team or create your own team here.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser to connect your friends and family to your efforts.
- If you or a loved one represent one of the millions of people across American who live with arthritis, consider taking the Arthritis Foundation’s Live Yes! Insights Assessment – your answers will help the Arthritis Foundation shape outreach, research and advocacy in a way that best fights for you.
This year’s Memphis medical honoree for the Walk to Cure Arthritis is Mark Temme, PT, OCS, Dip MDT, CMP, Director of Rehabilitation at OrthoSouth’s Briarcrest clinic. Keep an eye out on social media for Mark’s special video message about what it means to him to help patients with arthritis achieve a life with less pain and more function.