Workers' Compensation Coordinator
- Germantown Clinic (2100 Exeter Road)
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in workers’ compensation is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to project a professional, pleasant image while interacting with others
- Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks under stress with frequent interruptions
- Self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry, claims, and the insurance legal and regulatory environment is required
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
- Advanced level of computer skills required, including electronic medical records, fax servers, internet, spreadsheets, and Word/Excel
- Ability to responsibly handle and maintain confidential information
- Communicates and interacts with providers, peers, case managers, insurance companies, and employers regarding patient care.
- Provides complete services for workers’ compensation customers including scheduling and registration
- Works closely with adjusters and employers to make sure all provider documentation is received in a timely manner
- Collect, maintain, update, and document all relevant information for the treatment of patients and payment of workers’ compensation claims
- Verifies and documents approvals and faxes, and routes information as appropriate
- Quickly and efficiently responds to inquiries and requests
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Melissa Scurlock via email at firstname.lastname@example.org