Team Leader - Call Center
6077 Primacy Parkway, Suite 140, Memphis, TN 38119
- Fulltime Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
The Team Leader is responsible for interacting effectively and professionally with all patients and call center staff. This position carries the weight of being the first impression of our organization to all patients. General duties include answering phones, scheduling appointments, coaching and development of the call center agents and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year prior medical office experience.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Understanding of health insurance policies and patient financial responsibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to handle multiple task; self-motivated willingness to learn in a fast past environment.
Qualified candidates should contact: email@example.com