Surgery Suite Assistant, LPN
- Crosstown Clinic, 1350 Crosstown Concourse, Suite 3
Fulltime: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
(Some overtime required)
- High school graduate or equivalent GED. Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Current state license as an LPN to work in TN.
- Basic Life Support – CPR certification
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Experienced and competent phlebotomist skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs general nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Interacts effectively with patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist patients, assemble chart information, and schedule patient appointments
- Assists with patient flow, triage, prep, and recovery.
- Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas.
- Competently and accurately obtains patient information.
- Takes and records vital signs as appropriate; assists provider(s) in prep/recovery.
- Obtains patient histories and medications; enter data into the patient’s chart.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquiries and requests.
- Assists in preparing the surgical suite for each procedure.
- Working with supervising physicians and always following their directions.
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Brooke Hambick-Klutts by email at firstname.lastname@example.org