Retail Service Line Manager
- 6077 Primacy Parkway, Ste 140
HOURS: Fulltime Monday – Friday
Management of Retail Operations. Coordinates and advises on all aspects of the program. Acts as a liaison between the staff, physicians, and management.
- Excellent customer and client contact skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to motivate staff without direct managerial oversight.
- Provides centralized leadership over decentralized, diverse processes
- Serves as the point of contact and liaison while maintaining good communication to customers, providers,
- suppliers, and internal staff.
- Ability to read and interpret written and oral information.
- High degree of initiative, judgement, discretion, and decision-making skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel) and ability to adapt to new software.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to review issues and develop a plan of action to correct issues, if applicable.
- Ability to review and implement procedural guidelines staff.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize, and document policies and workflow methods for improvement in performance and
- productivity levels.
- Participates in budgetary responsibilities.
- Develops and implements operational strategies that support achieving company goals.
- Proven work experience in retail environment.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations set by state, federal and local law.
WORK AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum two years’ experience in retail management operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Optimizes the financial performance of the service line (currently $2 million in annual revenues).
- Oversees the education of physicians on the program and act as a resource for products.
- Present updates on program at periodic management meetings.
- Training of any staff on the essentials of the program.
- Oversees daily program operations.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Collaborates with physicians on product selection and consolidation.
- Implements an inventory management system to establish and maintain control of inventory levels.
- Establishes guidelines for ordering processes and par levels at each office.
- Oversees internal controls over inventory.
- Organizes and oversees periodic inventory controls and inventory reconciliations.
- Oversees the introduction of new products into inventory.
- Assists in negotiation of product pricing.
- Coordinates vendor invoicing and payment with Finance Department
- Attains knowledge of third-party payer policies. Coordinates with Director of Revenue Cycle to oversee all aspects of Charge Master, coding, compliance, charge capture, billing, and reimbursement.
- Oversees any required pre-certification processes
Qualified applicants should contact: Chris Ruscitto at firstname.lastname@example.org