Quality Assurance Liaison
The Quality Assurance Liaison at OrthoSouth reports directly to the Call Center Manager. The primary responsibility for this role is to provide guidance to the call center agents through call evaluations and providing direct feedback on how they can improve their interactions with our patients. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and directing staff members on the quality of work performed as measured against project standards
- Assist with the development, analysis and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Regularly assess the knowledge needs of the staff related to processes and policies regarding the client/contract operations and develop plans to meet those requirements
- Remain up to date on policies and procedures for all operations, assist in developing new procedures, and update existing procedures when changes occur.
- Assist with staff training, as necessary. – Meet all quality standards established for this position as outlined in the call center audit performance criteria.
- Perform other duties as assigned by call center management.
- Providing timely and concierge level customer service.
Internally, the quality assurance liaison is responsible for reviewing and evaluating recorded calls, identifying areas of improvement, and providing actionable feedback to optimize performance and operational efficiencies.
- Complete a minimum of 4 calls audits per week per agent
- Coaching and development of the call center agents
- Quality trends over time.
- Training Support
- Continuous Improvement
The Quality Assurance Liaison may regularly work within the following systems:
- Athena Collector practice management system
- Dash by Radix
- EMA electronic medical record
- Mitel phone system
- Microsoft Outlook
- High school diploma, 4-year college degree preferred.
- 1+ years in medical and/or customer service role
- General knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Good attention to detail
- High level of organization and ability to manage competing priorities
- Good judgment and problem solving
- Ability to follow through with delegated tasks and accountability
Qualified and interested candidates send resume to Keith Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org