orthopedic: 1 year (Required)
BLS Certification (Required)
RN license (Required)
pre-op: 2 years (Preferred)
PACU: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Immediate Opening at our Out-Patient Surgery Center!
OrthoSouth is hiring dependable, experienced, and driven Pre-op, PACU, and OR nurses for our growing practice! We are growing and are looking to add wonderful employees who put patients first and who want to grow with our company!
Schedule: no call, no weekends.
PACU RN Shift: 7:30am-6:00pm (4 days/10 hours)
Preop RN Shift: 5:30am-4:00pm (4 days/10 hours)
OR Nurse Shift: 6:30am-5:00pm (4 days/10 hours)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry (preferably ambulatory surgery).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification.
- Assist patients and nursing staff with postoperative treatment of the surgical patient.
- Assists in discharge of patients, transport, turnover.
- Accurately obtains patient information and completes data entry.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquiries and requests.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Experience Requirements: Candidate must possess a valid RN license, BLS and ACLS certifications. PALS preferred. Must have a minimum of one year surgery center RN PACU experience or ICU/ER experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
We are taking all necessary precautions to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- pre-op: 2 years (Preferred)
- PACU: 2 years (Preferred)
- orthopedic: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- RN license (Required)
Please email resume and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.