Pre-Op PACU RN
LOCATION: Southaven Surgery Center
HOURS: Full-Time Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the healthcare industry (preferably ambulatory surgery).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification.
- Assist patients and nursing staff with postoperative treatment of the surgical patient.
- Assists in discharge of patients, transport, turnover.
- Accurately obtains patient information and completes data entry.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquiries and requests.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education/Experience Requirements: Candidate must possess a valid RN license, BLS and ACLS certifications. PALS preferred. Must have a minimum of one year surgery center RN PACU experience or ICU/ER experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person