- OrthoSouth Memphis-Briarcrest
- OrthoSouth Southaven
OrthoSouth is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist to join their well-established teams at the Briarcrest and Southaven Clinics. Work in collaboration with like-minded therapists and physicians in an outpatient orthopedic clinic providing the highest quality treatment.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401k matching.
- Generous vacation and leave.
- Excellent CEU allowance.
- New Grad onboarding and mentorship.
- Strong emphasis on manual therapy and evidence-based exercise treatment.
- Training in and use of additional treatment interventions including aquatic therapy, AlterG, Isokinetic dynamometry, and BFR to improve patient outcomes.
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current or pending state licensure in TN or MS.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
OrthoSouth specializes in delivering a first-class patient experience in comprehensive orthopedic care. Our talent-rich team of providers – including surgeons, subspecialists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and athletic trainers – are devoted to diagnosing, treating, rehabilitating, and preventing orthopedic diseases and injuries. With 8 clinic locations and 2 surgery centers across the Mid-South, we have made access to excellent orthopedic care an easier, friendlier, more welcoming experience. As an employer, OrthoSouth seeks to recruit, grow, and retain team-oriented individuals who prioritize service to others and excellence in all endeavors regardless of position within the organization. We strive to train, support, and ultimately empower employees to succeed in their respective roles. We listen. And we work – hard – to build a culture of excellence that lifts everyone in it to greater heights.
Those interested in joining our growing team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org