Patient Accounts Supervisor
- Various clinic locations
- Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- Minimum of (3) years supervising experience required.
- Knowledge of medical collections procedures and policies.
- Ability to successfully support a team in meeting/exceeding goals.
- Knowledge and reading of insurance EOB’s to assist insurance companies/patients. Ability to interpret accounts and records and interpret real time eligibility.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to use Excel and prepare reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and meet company standards for HIPAA compliance.
- Ability to meet deadlines on applicable/assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and successfully multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and works independently achieving a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel including physicians, medical assistants, and other office staff to complete necessary tasks to meet/exceed goals while maintaining office protocol.
- Ability to travel to multiple clinic locations working with direct reports
- Work closely with the Revenue Cycle Director overseeing all receivable functions including but not limited to ensuring office policy/protocol followed/implemented, including management of collections and meeting/exceeding goals.
- Supervise 8 to 10 employees.
- Train/motivate successful collections/accounts receivable of direct team members as well as others as assigned.
- Identify problem accounts with insurance billing issues; investigate, review/correct errors and follow-up as required.
- Create collection reports and submit them to outside agency according to office protocol.
- Contact physicians, patients, and others necessary to obtain information for resolution of billing, credit, or collection matters.
- Prepare reports to identify and resolve account problems and create collection reports to submit to outside agencies according to office protocol.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to: Trish Bungard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org