- Full time | Salary
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years prior management experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership, team building and supervisory skills.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Desire to achieve personal goals as well as assist department in meeting/exceeding team goals.
- Experience with various health insurance plans and knowledge of obtaining authorizations.
- Insurance eligibility and benefits experience desired with a knowledge of interpretation for internal purposes.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to competently and accurately obtain and interpret patient information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as coordinate tasks with other team members.
- Required to meet company standards for HIPAA Compliance.
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette required with internal and external customers and patients both existing and potential.
- Experience with data entry, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Self-motivated and works independently achieving a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel including physicians, medical assistants and other office staff to complete necessary tasks to meet/exceed goals while maintaining office protocol.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients, physicians, insurance companies, and other staff.
- Ability to work on site at the Bartlett MRI, Briarcrest MRI or CBO location as assigned.
Supervise MRI coordinator team that is responsible for obtaining benefits and authorizations for Advanced Diagnostic testing, as well as scheduling and front desk responsibilities at each location.
Oversee daily activities and promote and implement more successful workflows as applicable. Work with the team to maintain/exceed goals. Recruit and train new employees. Conduct annual performance reviews in coordination with the Rev Cycle Manager. Complete other tasks as assigned by the Rev Cycle Manger.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to: Donelle Morrison via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.