MRI Coordinator / Admin Division
- Central Business Office
- Briarcrest Clinic
- Bartlett Clinic
HOURS: Monday – Friday, fulltime
OrthoSouth specializes in delivering a first-class patient experience in comprehensive orthopedic care. Our talent-rich team of providers – including surgeons, subspecialists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and athletic trainers – are devoted to diagnosing, treating, rehabilitating, and preventing orthopedic diseases and injuries. With 8 clinic locations and 2 surgery centers across the Mid-South, we have made access to excellent orthopedic care an easier, friendlier, more welcoming experience. As an employer, OrthoSouth seeks to recruit, grow, and retain team-oriented individuals who prioritize service to others and excellence in all endeavors regardless of position within the organization. We strive to train, support, and ultimately empower employees to succeed in their respective roles. We listen. And we work – hard – to build a culture of excellence that lifts everyone in it to greater heights. As valued members of the team, OrthoSouth Clinic Assistants extend our culture of excellence into the clinic setting. They develop and maintain critical relationships with our patients and assist both our patients and providers in the clinic setting.
• Minimum 1 year of precertification experience/knowledge desired.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Desire to achieve personal goals as well as assist department in meeting/exceeding goals.
• Knowledge of advanced diagnostic coding and billing.
• Experience with various health insurance plans and knowledge of obtaining authorizations.
• Insurance eligibility and benefits experience desired with a knowledge of interpretation for internal purposes.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology.
• Ability to competently and accurately obtain and interpret patient information.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as coordinate tasks with other team members.
• Required to meet company standards for HIPAA Compliance.
• Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette required with internal and external customers and patients both existing and potential.
• Experience with data entry, Microsoft Outlook and Excel required.
• Self-motivated and works independently achieving a high level of accuracy and productivity.
• Ability to work with a variety of personnel including physicians, medical assistants and other office staff to complete necessary tasks to meet/exceed goals while maintaining office protocol.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with patients, physicians, insurance companies, and other staff.
• Ability to work on site at the Bartlett MRI, Briarcrest MRI or CBO location as assigned.
Obtain benefits and authorizations for Advanced Diagnostic testing, and complete detailed documentation of information within the company’s data systems. Contact patients to collect all required and/or necessary payments for testing, prior to/at the time of service. Scheduling of testing and follow-up appointments with the physician. Expected to maintain the required pre-certification guidelines. Data entry and scanning of documents as assigned. Monitor schedule and fill open times to maintain 100% schedule capacity.
Qualified applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org