HOURS: Monday – Friday
- Minimum 1 year of precertification experience/knowledge desired.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Desire to achieve personal goals as well as assist department in meeting/exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of advanced diagnostic coding and billing.
- Experience with various health insurance plans and knowledge of obtaining authorizations.
- Insurance eligibility and benefits experience desired with a knowledge of interpretation for internal purposes.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to competently and accurately obtain and interpret patient information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as coordinate tasks with other team members.
- Required to meet company standards for HIPAA Compliance.
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette required with internal and external customers and patients both existing and potential.
- Experience with data entry, Microsoft Outlook and Excel required.
- Self-motivated and works independently achieving a high level of accuracy and productivity.
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel including physicians, medical assistants and other office staff to complete necessary tasks to meet/exceed goals while maintaining office protocol.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients, physicians, insurance companies, and other staff.
- Ability to work on site at the Bartlett MRI, Briarcrest MRI or CBO location as assigned
- Obtain benefits and authorizations for Advanced Diagnostic testing, and complete detailed documentation of information within the company’s data systems.
- Contact patients to collect all required and/or necessary payments for testing, prior to/at the time of service.
- Scheduling of testing and follow-up appointments with the physician.
- Expected to maintain the required pre-certification guidelines.
- Data entry and scanning of documents as assigned.
- Monitor schedule and fill open times to maintain 100% schedule capacity.
Qualified applicants please send resume to: email@example.com.