HOURS: Monday – Friday
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to project a professional, pleasant image while interacting with others; must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to responsibly handle and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Travel to multiple locations may be required.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor while interacting and maintaining professionalism with all patients, family members, visitors, and vendors.
- Work in a fast past environment with attention to detail.
- Competently and accurately obtains, verifies, documents, and records patient information.
- Helps direct patient flow efficiently throughout the clinic.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient and provider requests.
- Coordinates scheduling for referrals, diagnostics testing, surgeries, physical therapy, DME, etc.
- Tracks test results and reports for providers to review.
- Abide by policies and procedures set forth by OrthoSouth, licensing and accreditation bodies, OSHA, and other governing bodies as applicable.
- Perform other duties as outlined by the clinic supervisor, manager, or provider.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent GED required.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program, an accredited nursing school program (LPN/RN), an accredited EMT program preferred. On the job experience may be considered as an alternative to professional schooling.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to Tammy Cook: Tcook@orthosouth.org