Job Posting for: Medical Assistant or LPN
Date of Posting: 5/14/2020
Number of Openings: 2
Department: Clinical Staff
Reports To: Lead MA
Location: All Locations
Employment Category: Hourly
Hours: Mon-Fri; varies
Direct Reports: None
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Graduate of a medical assistant program (MA) or accredited nursing school (LPN). On the job experience may be considered as an alternative to professional schooling.
- Current state license or certification to work in TN and MS if applicable.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist patients, assemble chart information and scheduled patient appointments.
- Assist with patient flow, triage, rooming patients and patient care as assigned.
- Competently and accurately obtains and records patient information including patient history and medications
- Takes and records vital signs as directed; assist provider(s) in clinic.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquires and requests
- Coordinates scheduling for referrals, diagnostics tests, surgeries, physical therapy, DME, etc.
- Tracks test results and reports for provider review.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Erin Lewis via email at email@example.com.