Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: CBO Primacy Parkway
Work Days/Hours: M-F, some weekend work possible with events
Date Position Available: Immediately
Reports To: Director of Marketing
- Bachelors degree in marketing/communications preferred.
- 1+ years experience in content management, copy writing, and/or graphic design preferred.
- Must possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with superb communication skills.
- Coordinate the development and posting of relevant, on-message, engaging content to OrthoSouth social media accounts, blogs, etc.
- Assist with the creation of branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing team by coordinating and collating content.
- Monitor tracking and analytics systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Assist with development and maintenance of referral tracking database.
- Coordinate marketing meetings with referring providers.
- Coordinate community events, including health fairs, onsite sponsorship activations, and other opportunities within the region, some weekend work to be expected.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into user-friendly formats such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualified applicants please email:
Ph: (901) 937-3213