LPN, Crosstown Clinic
Date of Posting: January 5, 2022
Location: Crosstown Back and Pain
Workdays/Hours: Fulltime: Monday-Friday
• High school graduate or equivalent GED. Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
• Current state license as an LPN to work in TN.
• Basic Life Support – CPR certification
• One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinic setting.
• Experienced and competent phlebotomist skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
• Ability to multi-task, self-motivated, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Performs general nursing care to patients as assigned.
• Interacts effectively with patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
• Assist patients, assemble chart information, and schedule patient appointments
• Assists with patient flow, triage, prep, and recovery.
• Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas.
• Competently and accurately obtains patient information.
• Takes and records vital signs as appropriate; assists provider(s) in prep/recovery.
• Obtains patient histories and medications; enter data into the patient’s chart.
• Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquiries and requests.
• Assists in preparing the surgical suite for each procedure.
• Working with supervising physicians and always following their directions.
• Any other task as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Daniel Fleming by email at email@example.com