Germantown Orthopedic Surgery
Your Specialists for Germantown Orthopedic Surgery
Did you know that each year more than 640,000 orthopedic surgery procedures are performed across the United States? Germantown is no exception. That’s why OrthoSouth is here for your Germantown orthopedic surgery needs.
It may seem nerve-wracking, but orthopedic surgery can make a huge difference when it comes to alleviating your pain while helping increase your quality of life and your ability to get around throughout the day. It can also help with joint and muscle pain.
But you don’t necessarily have to need surgery in order to visit with one of our Germantown orthopedic surgery specialists. The team at OrthoSouth treats a number of different orthopedic problems you may be experiencing, from broken bones to joint pain, or even injuries occurring during sports activity.
OrthoSouth has locations across the Mid-South, including one in Germantown, so we’re never far away when you need us. Contact us today and let our experts help you.
Visit Our Germantown Orthopedic Surgery Location
When Might You Need Orthopedic Surgery?
If you’ve noticed symptoms of a musculoskeletal condition or injury, you might benefit from contacting a specialist in orthopedics.
Give us a call if you experience:
- Pain lasting or recurring for several weeks or more
- Trouble performing your day-to-day tasks
- A noticeable decrease in your range of motion
- Difficulty standing or walking
- Your typical home care routine, such as ice or heat or over-the-counter pain relievers, does not help over the course of a few days
- The symptoms of a sprain or other soft tissue injury that don’t get better within a day or two
- The pain getting worse in spite of your best efforts to relieve it
If you’re dealing with one or more of those problems, the Orthopedic Surgery experts at OrthoSouth can help. We’ll conduct a thorough examination, which could include X-rays or other scans to determine how to best help alleviate your pain. Give us a call today to get started.