Front Desk Supervisor
Location: Bartlett Clinic & Primacy Clinic
Date Position Available: IMMEDIATELY
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year prior management experience.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership, team building and management skills.
- Energetic professional experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and work independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills. Ability to handle the administrative challenges of managing in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior knowledge of insurance plans, patient registration, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook and Excel) and experience working with electronic practice management and medical record systems.
- Oversee and manage receptionists at check-in and check-out.
- Assign tasks and ensure all staff positions are covered for the duration of the daily clinic schedules.
- Interact effectively with providers, clinic manager, support staff, patients, and vendors as appropriate.
- Organize and coordinate front desk workflows and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Address complaints and requests quickly and efficiently with quality customer service skills.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Elizabeth Troutman via email at email@example.com