Job Posting for: Front Desk Representative
Date of Posting: 6/8/2020
Number of Openings: 2
Department: Clinical Staff
Reports To: Front Desk Supervisor
Location: All Locations
Employment Category: Hourly
Hours: Mon-Fri; varies
Direct Reports: None
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in a medical environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior knowledge of insurance plans and patient registration preferred.
- Interact effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist patients, assemble chart information, and schedule patient appointments.
- Accurately obtains patient information, completes data entry, and completes registration processes.
- Assist with patient flow, triage, rooming patients, and patient care as assigned.
- Competently and accurately obtains and records patient information including patient history and medications.
- Takes and records vital signs as directed; assist provider(s) and ancillary staff in clinic.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquires and requests.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Tammy Cook via email at email@example.com