Front Desk Rep.
HOURS: Monday – Friday
- Prior knowledge of insurance plans and patient registration is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to project a professional, pleasant image while interacting with others; must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
- Ability to obtain and interpret patient information, in addition to understanding the various requirements and guidelines of workers comp and health insurance competently and accurately.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to responsibly handle and maintain confidential information.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Travel to multiple locations may be required.
- Welcomes everyone into the medical office.
- Mus have a pleasant demeanor while interacting and maintaining professionalism with all patients, family members, visitors, and vendors.
- Work in a fast past environment with attention to detail.
- Check patients in and out using multiple computer systems.
- Accurately verifies, documents, and relays insurance and billing information to patients.
- Collects co-pays, co-insurances, and patient balances.
- Assembles chart information and schedules patient appointments for multiple providers.
- Competently and accurately obtains and records patient information, completes data entry and completes registration processes.
- Abide by policies and procedures set forth by OrthoSouth, licensing and accreditation bodies, OSHA, and other governing bodies as applicable.
- Perform other duties as outlined by the clinic supervisor, manager, or provider.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent GED required.
- One-year prior medical office setting or equivalent experience.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to Tammy Cook: Tcook@orthosouth.org