Front Desk Receptionist
Serving the following locations
- 2100 Exeter Road, Suite 200, Germantown TN
- 3045 Kate Bond Rd, Bartlett, TN
- 4515 Poplar Ave #206, Memphis, TN
Fulltime: Swing shift Mon – Fri (7:30a-4:30p/8:00a – 5:00pm) & One Saturday Shift every 8 weeks 8:30a-1p
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for interacting effectively and professionally with all patients, family members, and vendors upon arrival. This position carries the weight of being the first impression of our organization to all patients and their guests. Competently registers patients for their appointments in a fast past environment with attention to detail regarding all pertinent medical information. General duties include answering phones, patient registration, data entry, chart preparation, and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum one-year prior medical office
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and
- Understanding of health insurance policies and patient financial responsibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to handle multiple task; self-motivated willingness to learn in a fast past environment.
Qualified candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.