Front Desk - Physical Therapy
6286 Briarcrest Ave #200, Memphis, TN 38120
- Fulltime Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Prior customer service experience and experience answering high volume phone lines
- Appointment scheduling experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to handle multiple tasks
- Computer skills
- Ability to competently and accurately obtain patient information and schedule appointments following office protocol.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record systems a plus
- Comfortable discussing financial responsibilities to patients
- Maintain a growing knowledge of patient benefits, private insurance/WC/Medicare, and ensuring that insurance guidelines are followed.
- Contact insurance companies and obtain physical therapy benefits and communicate those to the patient.
- Collect all co-pays and balances from patients.
- Perform related functions as outlined by the department manager and maintain an efficient follow up system.
- Enter patients in WebPT and assist techs by building medical charts with all correct information including benefits and orders from physicians.
- Retrieve all tests results referrals, MD notes and/or lab results prior to patient appointments.
- Effectively handle inbound calls and promptly and efficiently perform appointment scheduling tasks.
Qualified candidates should contact: email@example.com