Front Desk Receptionist
Date of Posting: March 27, 2022
Position: Front Desk Receptionist
Location: Crosstown Back
Workdays/Hours/Schedule: Full-Time M-F 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (some OT may be required)
- Minimum one-year prior medical office
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks; self-
- Computer skills
- Ability to obtain and interpret patient information, in addition to understanding the various requirements and guidelines of workers comp and health insurance competently and
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel including physicians and medical Ability to work well under pressure.
- Greet and assist
- Check patients in and out using multiple computer
- Collect payments and reconcile in practice management system.
- Verify commercial health insurance and workers comp eligibility.
- Effectively handle inbound calls and transfer call or obtain necessary information to create and send messages to the appropriate person/persons as outlined in protocol.
- Make bank deposits.
- Perform related functions as outlined by the department
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualified applicants please contact Elizabeth Troutman by email at email@example.com.