Date of Posting: January 20, 2022
Position: Clinical Assistant/Scribe
Location: Memphis-Briarcrest / Southaven / Hernando
Work Days/Hours: Fulltime, Mon-Friday, varies
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Interacts effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist patients, assemble chart information and schedules patient appointments.
- Assists with patient flow, triage, rooming patients, and patient care as assigned.
- Competently and accurately obtains and records patient information including patient history and medications
- Takes and records vital signs as directed; assists provider(s) and ancillary staff in clinic.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquires and requests.
- Coordinates scheduling for referrals, diagnostics tests, surgeries, physical therapy, DME, etc.
- Tracks test results and reports for provider review.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Tammy Cook via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.