- Bartlett Clinic
- Memphis-Poplar Ave. Clinic
- Germantown Clinic
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts effectively with patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Assist patients, assemble chart information, make patient appointments.
- Assists with patient flow, triage, and rooming patients.
- Competently and accurately obtains patient information.
- Takes and records vital signs as appropriate; assist provider in clinic.
- Obtains patient histories and medications and document in patient chart.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquiries and requests.
- Responsible for documentation of all patient interaction in the EMR.
- Assists in scheduling all diagnostic tests, physical therapy, etc. Tracks tests / other reports and verifies results are available for physician review prior to patient follow up appointments.
- Coordinates outside patient care, i.e., referrals to other specialists, diagnostic tests, physical therapy, durable medical equipment, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor, medical assistant, or provider
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Minimum one-year prior medical office experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer and customer service skills; this is a patient facing position.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Melissa Scurlock via email at firstname.lastname@example.org