Date of Posting: March 22, 2022
Position: Clinical Manager
Location: Germantown, Bartlett, Memphis-Poplar
- High school graduate or equivalent GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ proven management experience in the medical, customer service, or hospitality industry
- Must have the ability to appropriately delegate, maintain a flexible schedule, and enjoy the challenges of managing a clinic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be customer service oriented and prepared to liaise with patients, their families, and other healthcare providers.
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement when making decisions
- Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple tasks under stress with frequent interruptions. Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment, Strong attention to detail is necessary
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with individuals both inside and outside the practice in an environment with frequently changing priorities
- Advanced level of computer skills required, including experience with EMR/EHR systems and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to responsibly handle and maintain confidential information
- The clinical manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating clinical workflows and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety
- Develop intra-office communication protocols, streamline clinical procedures, provide clinical staff supervision, and demonstrate appropriate delegation
- Coordinate with Team Leads to schedule and oversee training of all clinical personnel to ensure job requirements are being met
- Responsible for delegation of work and tracking overtime hours for clinical staff
- Ensure the clinical staff interacts with patients and all referral sources in a professional, competent, and compassionate manor
- Manage payroll bi-weekly for clinical employees
- Be available to address physician and staff issues in a positive manner, as needed
- Conduct annual performance reviews in coordination with the Team Leads and Director of Operations
- Collaborate with Team Leads other departments as necessary to contribute to efficient workflow
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the clinical staff as well as promote a team atmosphere and employee development for clinical staff
- Responsible for approving and maintaining appropriate inventory for medical supplies, DME, and injectables
- Ensure that staff operates in compliance with all government and other regulatory agencies, i.e., HIPAA and OSHA.
- Travel between locations weekly
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Operations
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Melissa Scurlock via email at email@example.com.