Student Health Nurse, Christian Brothers University Campus
Workdays/Hours: Thursdays / 4-8 hours through end of semester
Date Position Available: IMMEDIATELY
Position Description: The RN/LPN provides student health care services to patients under the direction and supervision of the Nurse Practitioner and/or supervising physician. Candidates will work independently on a college campus. Candidates will be on site a minimum of 4-8 hours per week with additional hours as needed. This is a contracted, temporary position.
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school (LPN/RN).
- Current state license or certification to work in TN.
- Basic Life Support- CPR Certification or ability to obtain prior to start date.
- One year of work experience, preferably in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; this is a patient facing position.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Interacts effectively with providers, peers, patients, family members and vendors as appropriate.
- Competently and accurately obtain, review and record patient information including patient history and medications.
- Takes and records vital signs as needed; assists provider(s) as directed.
- Assists with patient flow, triage, and patient care as assigned.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to patient inquires and requests
- Coordinates scheduling for referrals and testing as directed.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or physician.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Erin Lewis via email at email@example.com