Accounts Payable Specialist
LOCATION: 6077 Primacy Parkway, Suite 140, Memphis, TN 38119
HOURS: Monday – Friday, some overtime
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- 1-3 years related accounts payable experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated.
- QuickBooks online experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Daily online banking activity.
- Processes vendor payments by check, credit card, or ACH and corresponding entries.
- Accounting of facility leases.
- Accounting of vehicle leases.
- Accounts Payable email monitoring.
- Patient and insurance refunds, including monthly reconciliation.
- Mail distribution.
- Petty cash.
- Account analysis
- Monthly/Quarter/Year-end close
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Director of Finance/CFO
Qualified applicants should send their resume and contact information to:
Brenda Strantz – email@example.com